The Society was formed in 1985 and offers members:
- 4 * 64 page information packed journals per year (either printed or an eJournal, depending on type of membership)
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers (except May, June and August)
- A One Day Conference with guest speakers (in May)
- An organised visit to an Island place of historical interest (in June)
- A Members Area on the website which includes a number of databases and a Journal archive.
- A way to connect with other family historians and those of your family name worldwide.
- A Facebook group (which is also open to non-members).
Up to 12 months* access to members-only areas of the site and access to the online journals archive.
*See our About the Society Page for further details of this subscription type and price increases effective 1st November 2021